Commissions are priced at per 1000 words, rounded down to the nearest 1000
Price per 1000 words
$32.5 SGD (fixed at a 1.3 conversion rate)
- The Singapore discount is for payments made through PayLah, PayNow, or bank transfers only.
- There will be no additional fees should I exceed the word count.
- Multi-part commissions or long-term series will be priced differently, please contact me for more details.
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: May 18, 2019
- If the story contains mature themes, by commissioning me you confirm that you are of legal age within your country of residence or your relevant country.
- I reserve the rights to reject or cancel any commission with or without stating a reason.
- I will only start on your commission once I have received the full payment.
- You may cancel the commission and receive a full refund provided that I have not started on the commission.
- If by any fault of mine, I am unable to finish your commission, I will refund the full amount you paid.
- If the commission is complete, the payment is non-refundable.
- The commission queue may not follow the order of commissioning or payment.
- The time it takes to complete your commission depends on my schedule as well as the length and complexity of your commission. I will send you an estimate of when I can finish the story by. This estimate is not a deadline, and I may exceed this estimated date.
- If the commission needs to be done urgently or by a certain date, do inform me in your commission form. Additional fees may apply, depending on the schedule.
- You may request changes to the story any time before I have started writing it.
- You may only request minor changes to the commission once I have started, or finished writing it.
- If major changes are required, additional fees may apply.
- Once I have sent you the completed story for approval, you have 7 days to ask for changes. If you do not respond within 7 days, I will assume that you have approved the story, and proceed with uploading it to FurAffinity.
- After you have approved the story OR 7 days have passed since I have requested for approval, whichever comes earlier, the commission will be declared completed and I will no longer entertain any additional changes.
- I reserve the rights to change my prices anytime. However, if I have already accepted your commission, I will adhere to the original price we have agreed on.
- I retain the copyright to my stories. This applies even if (1) the characters belong to you, and/or (2) the scenario idea came from you. This means that I may print, publish, replicate, distribute it, as well as prepare derivative works from it for my own purposes. Derivative works may include published books, ebooks, and audiobooks.
- You may not sell my work in any form, be it in hard copy or digital form.
- You may upload the story on FurAffinity and/or other online platforms, provided the credits and a link to my FurAffinity profile are sufficiently visible.
- Unless otherwise stated, I do not own the icons or images used in the FurAffinity submission or story PDF.